Nursery & EYFS
Children starting school in September 2019
We are waiting for information from the council with regard to the children starting in F2 in September. Once we have received the information we will write to parents advising them of a parent meeting, transition visit sessions and start dates.
For your information
Parent meeting - Monday 1st July 2019 at 9.30am
- Either Tuesday 9th July from 9.30am to 10.45am or Thursday 11th July from 1.15pm to 2.30pm
- Monday 15th July - 9.30am to 11.15am - all children
- Home visits will take place on Wednesday 4th, Thursday 5th & Friday 6th September
- Children start - Monday 9th September - either mornings or afternoons
- All children in full time from Monday 16th September
We have 52 morning places and 52 afternoon places. Children in the Nursery currently receive either a free entitlement of 15 hours a week or 30 hours for working parents, subject to certain criteria. The school accepts children whose parents wish to access the free 30 hours funding.
Parents generally choose to have either 5 morning sessions or 5 afternoon sessions however there is some flexibility for a full day to be offered whereby parents pay for their child to be looked after during lunch time at the lunch club. Other combinations may also be purchased subject to availability.
Nursery entitlement can be used to access the following sessions;
|Morning Nursery||8:45am to 11:45am|
|Afternoon Nursery||12:30pm to 3:30pm|
Lunch club runs from 11:45am to 12:30pm for which there is a charge.
Please contact the school office on 0118 9265493 for more information or complete the registration form below.
If you would like to come and look around the school please contact the school office on 0118 9265493 to arrange a visit.