Communication at Highwood
The school uses Arbor to communicate to parents either by email, text or via in-app message. and for parents to make payments for items such as uniform, dinners, trips and extended day.
Arbor is used for the following;
· Urgent messages to parents and club cancellations by text
· Reminders and copies of important letters by email
· Weekly bulletin by email
· Parents can use the APP to advise of their child’s absence
Arbor is both web and APP based. You will receive a link to set up Arbor when your child starts school. You can log into Arbor to request changes to contact details and medical information.
This is our payment APP and is used for the following;
· Payment of school dinners
· Payment for breakfast and after school club
· Payment of wraparound care
· Payment of trips
· Ordering and payment for school uniform
· Booking of Parents evenings
SCOPAY is both web and APP based. Please contact the school office for your child’s link code to set up the APP.